We are so unbelievably proud to announce that our Baby Massage Kits have won 3 awards from one of the largest and most trusted worldwide parenting awards programme’s – Loved by Parents – LBP Awards 2020.
1. Best Innovative Gift – Platinum
2. Best Baby Gift – Gold
3. Best Gift for New Mum/Dad – Silver
We are absolutely ecstatic as we were up against some tough competition!
In case you haven’t heard of our baby massage kits before, our Baby Massage Kit is the first of its kind. It contains everything that parents need to start their baby massage journey and gain the profound benefits for both parent and child that is offers, making it a thoughtful gift. Regular baby massage has been shown to improve bonding between parent and child, improve baby’s immune and circulatory systems, provide relief from gas, constipation and colic, reduce anxiety in both parent and child and help baby to sleep better, cry less and feel more content.
Our kit comes in two types of packaging, one for everyone and one specifically marketed for Dads. Our market research showed that there were not actually many thoughtful gifts for new Dads. Baby massage is something that Dads can get involved with from the start. And research has shown that baby massage strengthens the bond between baby and father, reduces stress levels and helps Dad to become more confident in handling a newborn.
Beautifully presented in a keepsake box, our massage kits include:
1. ONLINE BABY MASSAGE COURSE. During the course, parents learn proven techniques to help soothe their baby and help both their physical and emotional development. This course was developed and instructed by an expert with over 28 years of experience, so parents know they are in safe hands. The online delivery element to the course makes the benefits of massage accessible to everyone with internet access across the globe. Indeed, our course has been enjoyed in Australia, the Middle East, widely in Europe and the US. Most importantly, it allows parents to learn in the comfort of their own home and gives them the flexibility to follow the course at a time that is best for baby and their own schedule.
2. LUXURY BABY MASSAGE MAT. This is made from super-soft bamboo towelling on one side, with breathable waterproof fabric on the other. The towelling is soft against baby’s skin and allows parents to wipe off any excess massage oil to ensure that baby is not slippery to handle after their massage.
3. THE BUMBINO. This is a specially designed nappy-free towel. It is important for baby to have nappy-free time as it lets air flow around the delicate skin on their bottom, helping to guard against (or help cure) nappy rash. It also provides freedom to kick their legs and explore a full range of movement, which they just love. They can also enjoy a full body massage without their nappy getting in the way. However, many parents will know from experience that nappy-free time can be a bit of a (messy) headache. That is why we designed The Bumbino. Made from super-soft and absorbent towelling with a soft, breathable and waterproof backing, baby can enjoy nappy-free time and any little accidents will be contained.
4. KOKOSO’S® ORGANIC COCONUT OIL. This award-winning oil nourishes and moisturises baby’s skin during their massage. Made from the finest 100% cold-pressed oils, this baby massage oil has a natural formulation with no added petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, alcohol SLS/SLES, or synthetic fragrances and colourants.
5. QUICK REFERENCE MASSAGE GUIDE. A helpful, pocket sized booklet helps teach parents, through a combination of visual graphics and text, of the massage techniques and routines. The booklet is both waterproof and rip resistant to save it from oily hands and baby hands. It also has rounded corners to keep baby safe.
As a parent, you naturally want nothing but the best for your baby. Our Baby Massage Kit helps parents to discover techniques to keep their little one happy and healthy through therapeutic touch, making our massage kit a practical, thoughtful and unique baby gift for a Christening, first Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or baby’s first Christmas.