I am so unbelievably honoured that the bumbino has been shortlisted alongside these absolutely amazing products for this year’s Junior Magazine Awards under the Best Innovative Product Design (Baby) category. These are the products that have been shortlisted in this category (in alphabetical order):
1. Bambino&i – the bumbino, a simple little product to make nappy-free time a happy time. Soft and absorbent on one side and waterproof on the other to contain little accidents while baby enjoys being nappy free. Just wish we had thought of this before Cameron was born. It would have saved us washing a whole heap of towels (and carpets and walls).
2. Bella Moon – Award-winning pregnancy, breastfeeding and infant support pillow. I could have done with one of these when Cameron was a baby, I had numerous different pillows for different occasions but this one does it all!
3. Done by deer – The ‘Tiny tropics’ Activity gym. A free-standing, flexible and adjustable play mat to help your growing baby reach the toys. This playmat is seriously stylish and multi-functional.
4. Rockit – A portable baby rocker that fits any stroller or pram. I first saw this at a baby show last year and thought “GENIUS”, why has nobody thought of this before! Brilliant product!
5. Shnuggle – The multi-award winning Shnuggle Bath designed to make bathtime less stressful for parents and fun for baby. Wish this had been around when Cameron was a baby. It looks so easy to use, comfy and most importantly, safe, for baby.
6. Silky Tots– gorgeous Mulberry Silk Cot/Crib Sheets and Pillow Slips. These sheets mean no more bald spots or knotty tots! I think we could all do with these on our beds really!
7. Sleepyhead of Sweden – Stunning new Cabana Kit. Cameron hated being in the sun when he was a baby, this would have been perfect for us! If you’re heading to the sun this summer (because let’s face it, we may not be seeing much of it here! Ha ha) be sure to check these cabana kits out.
Wish me luck! he he x